[NYABS] Fwd: [Nfbnet-students-list] We need your help!

Nihal Erkan nihal_erkan at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 26 09:00:24 UTC 2017

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Kathryn Webster, NABS President via Nfbnet-students-list" <nfbnet-students-list at nfbnet.org<mailto:nfbnet-students-list at nfbnet.org>>
Date: January 25, 2017 at 6:16:42 PM GMT+3
Subject: [Nfbnet-students-list] We need your help!

Students,

                Please take 30 seconds out of your morning, right now, to sign this petition. We cannot continue complaining without taking action. Join me in signing your name, writing your address, email, and press "sign." It literally takes 30 seconds. If you are unable to sign, call me and I will help make sure you can!

https://www.change.org/p/united-states-congress-remove-barriers-to-classroom-equality-ensure-accessibility-of-instructional-materials/u/19150685?recruiter=1368381&utm_source=share_update&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_email_responsive

For you, for us,
Kathryn Webster
President | National Association of Blind Students