[NYABS] Scholarship Application is Up!

NYABS Division nyabsdivision at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 01:46:02 UTC 2019

Hi All,

I wanted to let you know the Scholarship application has been opened
for 2019 as of a week ago.  The following link will take anyone
interested in applying to the webpage:

https://nfbny.org/scholarships

The August conference call is on August 26 and for this call I would
love to hear suggestions for what you would like to see happen at the
State Convention Student meeting.  I understand if you are unable to
attend State Convention this year, but I still think your input is
valuable and important!

Thanks in advance and look forward to continuing the conversations!

Justin