[NYABS] Fwd: [New-York-News] Student Research Study

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 21:57:19 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mike Robinson via New-York-News <new-york-news at nfbnet.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2020 11:09:29 -0500
Subject: [New-York-News] Student Research Study
To: new-york-news at nfbnet.org

Ruby Xu (jx343 at cornell.edu <mailto:jx343 at cornell.edu> )

Hello,

This is Ruby Xu. I'm a graduate student at

Cornell University in the United States working on a research internship

program at the National Science Foundation (NSF). I'm doing some research on

how visually impaired people utilized technology, especially refreshable

braille display devices. I'm mostly interested in learning how things or

technology can be improved related to braille displayers from your

perspective. Please contact me if you're open to a quick chat or connect me

with someone who might be interested in my research. I would love to hear

from you! Thank you so much in advance and I really appreciate your help!

I can be emailed at jx343 at cornell.edu <mailto:jx343 at cornell.edu>

Best regards,

Ruby