[NYABS] New York Association of Blind Students Meeting at 2020 NFB of New York State Convention

NYABS Division nyabsdivision at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 21:06:36 UTC 2020

Hi All,

Hoping this message finds you well! I'm sending this message to invite
you all to the New York Association of Blind Students' Annual State
Convention Meeting! This year's State Convention will be virtual via
the Zoom client. The meeting shall take place on Tuesday October 20,
2020 from 7:00-9:30pm.  The information to participate for this
meeting is the following taken from our State Convention Agenda:

Tuesday October 20, 2020
	7:00 pm Student Division, Justin Young,, President
The purpose of the New York Association of Blind Students (NYABS)
shall be to promote educational opportunities and the general
well-being of the blind of this nation and the state to function as an
integral part of the National Federation of the Blind. If you have
questions, please contact Justin Young, NYABS President, 585-730-2925
or nyabsdivision at gmail.com
https://zoom.us/j/5288506207?pwd=UnlzNEpUUnMzVFo1MUpxc01Xa3pVQT09
Meeting ID: 528 850 6207	Passcode: 2223632
+16468769923,,5288506207#,,,,#,,2223632#

On behalf of the New York Association of Blind Students' Board, I hope
you will join us for this virtual experience & also attend the rest of
the State Convention!
Sincerely,

Justin Young
President, New York Association of Blind Students (NYABS)