[NYABS] Scholarship Program Announcement

NYABS Division nyabsdivision at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 19:11:13 UTC 2020

Hi All,

Hoping this message finds you well & healthy during the COVID time
period! If you have begun your semesters, I sincerely hope it has
kicked off nicely with little stressful transitions if you are
required to participate in online/remote learning! Attached to this
message is the official announcement of the New York State NFB
Scholarship program.  The application is online and can be completed
using the following link:

https://nfbny.org/scholarships/

The deadline to submit applications is September 19, 2020. We wish to
share this information as widely as possible so all blind New York
students might benefit from applying!

Thanks in advance,

Justin Young
President, New York Association of Blind Students