[NYABS] Microsoft narrator session postponed

'Chancey Fleet' via Technology Programs at Andrew Heiskell Braille & Talking Book Library HeiskellTech at googlegroups.com
Fri Jul 28 14:04:36 UTC 2023

Sorry folks: I am presenting from a location that has unexpectedly poor Wi-Fi. Please look out for this presentation to be offered next Friday. I’ll update the link as soon as I have sufficient connectivity to do so. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Any errors brought to you by iPhone!
Chancey Fleet
Assistive Tech Coordinator — Andrew Heiskell Braille and Talking Book Library
Call or text: 347-632-8383