[NYABS] Coming up tomorrow: working with visual interpreters and computer vision

'Chancey Fleet' via Technology Programs at Andrew Heiskell Braille & Talking Book Library HeiskellTech at googlegroups.com
Tue Jun 6 15:07:18 UTC 2023

Visual Interpreting 101: How to Work Effectively with Vision on Demand
Wednesday June 7, 12:00 - 1:30 PM Eastern
Whether you’re working with a professional interpreter through Aira, a
volunteer through Be My Eyes, or a friend or assistant through a video
call, we’ll teach you strategies for managing your camera, communicating
effectively with your interpreter, and making the most of your time on a
call. Plus, we’ll talk about the rapidly changing world of computer vision,
and accessories for your phone that can help you use it hands-free.
This event will take place online.
https://nypl.zoom.us/j/81784464395?pwd=M1pOajNsOUhCWkZ4NFI4ZzVmSVpndz09

--
Chancey S. Fleet