[Nyagdu] March for Independence 2009

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 17 19:45:11 UTC 2008

Hi all:

Happy Holidays and I hope all are well upstate with the bad weather.

Anyway, as you can see by my post that I am raising money again this year,
but as a virtual marcher, I will not be attending the annual convention this
year, I promised Nelson and my daughter that we would do disney if FL, we
have never had a real family vacation so we are going in september.  I wish
I could afford to go to both.

So anyway, for those of you who are not attending, I am with team NAGDU I
have already raised $75 and last year I raised the most in the state of NY
over $2,000.

If anyone would like to sponsor me please go to marchforindependence.org and
look up my name cheryl echevarria.

take care all.

Cheryl Echevarria
Treasurer
National Federation of the Blind Greater Long Island Chapter
Member NAGDU, NYAGDU and DAN