[Nyagdu] website presence

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Nov 5 16:28:00 UTC 2008

I'm thinking a little blurb about who we are and what we do, contact info,
and some useful links (some of which we might borrow from FLAGDU), and
including a link to our national division's website, and one for our
service animal protection law.
I hope to have something to show you guys in the next couple days.
Tracy