[Nyagdu] our website

Margo and Elmo margo.downey at verizon.net
Thu Nov 6 00:06:22 UTC 2008

yeah, why don't we list the officers and then a contact from the areas of
the state or chapters.  We need to decide the contacts. For example, Lucy,
would  you be Syracuse's contact person?  shelly could be for her area if
she wants.  We need to decide contacts.

I'd like to get Mike Robinson started on the page this month but we can add
or delete stuff and revise the page any time.

margo and Elmo