[Nyagdu] conference call this month

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 6 02:59:23 UTC 2008

Margo,
    You may want to create your own conference call account for NYAGDU. To
do so, you can go to
http://www.freeconferencecall.com
Then you can use your codes for all of your conferencing needs, including
recording your meetings so the Secretary can participate better without
feeling the need to take notes. The recording can be downloaded onto a
computer and saved for future reference, if desired.
    I want to see each division grow and prosper, so please utilize the
NAGDU Board for any needs your division may have!

Fraternally,
Marion