[Nyagdu] Model Policy for health Care Facilities

Margo and Elmo margo.downey at verizon.net
Thu Nov 6 15:32:24 UTC 2008

This model policy was written by our Nagdu president, marion Gwizdala.  he used as his model a policy used by a hospital in Florida and wrote a model policy.  I believe Marion is consulting with a physician to make sure the policy is written correctly and I am consulting with patti Guzinski, the person who handles disaster preparedness for the Western new York area to see if anything needs to be added.  the policy is quite comprehensive so go ahead and use it until or unless it is modified.

thanks.

margo and Elmo