[Nyagdu] fundraising Idea

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 12 20:42:53 UTC 2008

Hello all:

This past summer at the convention the National Division sold Mimi's
Pupcakes. For $6 a pound, 2/$10.  I will send the link to the website, since
this summer I have become very friendly with the owner and I can ask if we
can do the same with her. I don't know if she will do the same, from what
Marion told me they paid $3 a pound.

She makes them herself and they are great, from what Maxx says.

Anyway, if Margo would like to me to contact her.

we also need to know what we have to work with in the Treasury so we know
what we can pay out first.  We can sell them to people who have dogs, at
events that we go to for the NFB or other things as well.

Let me know.

Cheryl Echevarria
Treasurer
National Federation of the Blind Greater Long Island Chapter.