[Nyagdu] yearly dues

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sat Nov 15 23:33:47 UTC 2008

Margo and All,
    Right now, I don't have an answer to this question, except to say that
NAGDU currently gets no dues from its state division; however, what Cheryl
says is technically true. Members of Chapters, Affiliates, and Divisions are
de facto members of the NFB. When someone joins any part of this
organization, they join the NFB, as there is no separation. the question we
are attempting to resolve is what responsibility do the affiliate divisions
have to the national division. This question will be answered by an ad hoc
committee I have appointed that consists of representatives of the current
affiliate divisions. These committee members should discuss this question
with their grass roots membership for their input. Of course, these members
are also urged to express their wishes to me.

Fraternally,
Marion Gwizdala