[Nyagdu] conference call

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Wed Aug 26 01:25:33 UTC 2009

I want to thank those of you who were able to make the conference call this evening.  it was a good, thorough call and Marion Gwizdala was full of good tips and wisdom.

Our Secretary, Julie Phillipson, will send out the minutes of this call so we can recall what occurred and those of you who could not make the call can see what we talked about.  Everyone, please look at the Minutes and find ways that you can help us to grow and to get our work done.

Marion likes our present Constitution except that Nagdu needs to be mentioned more in the way of a connection between us and Nagdu, so, I'll be sending out a draft unless someone else wants to take on the project of inserting nagdu where it needs to be, and so on.

We are still ironing out logistics for the upcoming state convention's Nyagdu meeting so I'll get back to you all on that after I speak with Carl Jacobsen a time or two.

thanks, everyone, for being supportive of Nyagdu, nagdu and the NFB and for your enthusiasm, interesting, knowledge.

Margo and Arrow