[Nyagdu] need the e-mail of the lady that was at convention last year

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 29 18:06:45 UTC 2009

I know I asked this before, but had computer issues since last asking this
and lost a lot of data.

The woman Margo and Julie had been in touch with that did the training for
the emergency drills, I need her contact information again, she had sent me
info for the lady here at stony brook, but never got anywhere, if you ladies
can please help, I can again get the ball rolling here on long island with
talks with the risk management at Stony Brook Hospital. or get that person
in charges name there.

Thank you.

Cheryl Echevarria

skype: angeldn3