[Nyagdu] Happy Holidays and a Magnificent 2010

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Tue Dec 22 18:13:49 UTC 2009

Hi, everyone.  I want to wish you all a very Happy Holiday Season and the most incredible, magnificent 2010.

We have a lot to look forward to in 2010.  Our National Nagdu hotline will be up and running soon and we'll be training volunteer advocates to assist on the line.  We have our 25th anniversary of nagdu coming up in July as part of our NFB national convention.  Of course, Nyagdu is a part of Nagdu and so I hope as many of us as possible will be at convention to proudly celebrate this momentous occasion.  We will have our nyagdu meeting at the state convention, and, of course, there will most likely be conference calls along the way.  We're still planning to visit the Syracuse Zoo in the spring.  And, who knows what else will come our way, but, of course, we're ready for anything.

So, let's count our blessings and give thanks for 2009 and look ahead to 2010 with enthusiasm, pride, a sense of humor, creativity, and all that good stuff.

Margo downey, president, Nyagdu, Board member, Nagdu,
National Federation of the Blind