[Nyagdu] daryl from mimis pupcakes

Margo and Elmo margo.downey at verizon.net
Mon Jan 5 13:23:58 UTC 2009

Okay, the last week.  Everyone, tell me when you can attend a conference
call with Mimi's Pupcakes the last week of January.  I cannot do this from
January 25 through the 28th so it'll have to be January 29, 30, or 31.  if
it's the 31, then, it'll have to be the evening.  Or, we can go into
February.  Let me know what you all think.

margo andElmo