[Nyagdu] come Join Us

Margo and Elmo margo.downey at verizon.net
Wed Jan 7 01:34:03 UTC 2009

Everyone, come join us on Team nagdu.  I joined last evening and have almost raised the $250 minimum.  In fact, I raised $200 within three hours today.  I know some other donations are being sent via check and those alone will put me over the $250 minimum.  My goal is $1000.

it's easy to register.  they try to make it as easy as possible to use the website.

I am registered as a marcher.  I will hopefully find someone to watch Elmo while I march and then bring him to me at the session.

so, I welcome anyone who wants to join Team nagdu so we can follow even bigger dreams and make them come true and do even more to change what it means to be blind.

margo and Elmo