[Nyagdu] Fw: Conference call

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 14 14:28:00 UTC 2009

Margo,
    I should be sober by then! (smile) BTW, Merry gets on me for making
these sorts of jokes. She says it gives the impression that I imbibe a
little too much! The truth is that i only drink to steady myself; sometimes
I get so steady I can't move! (smile) It's really all in fun and only my
persona as an entertainer, not the reality! I'll definitely be there on the
2nd, but probably not on the 1st! Super Bowl Sunday is a big celebration in
Tampa this year!

fraternally,
Marion