[Nyagdu] keeping dogs warm

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 15 11:31:21 UTC 2009

okay with the very very very cold weather upon 85% of the US, and it is getting colder here on Long Island, I am sure up in Buffalo and the Dakotas and Ohio, etc.  What do you do especially if you don't have coats or booties for your dogs and you have to be out in the cold such as I do, I take the bus to work everyday and I feel bad for poor Maxx.   Anything I can do to keep my baby warm until we get to work.

Thanks.

Cheryl Echevarria
Treasurer
National Federation of the Blind Greater Long Island Chapter
Member NAGDU, NYAGDU and DAN