[Nyagdu] keeping dogs warm

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jan 16 13:02:46 UTC 2009

That seems about how long I usually wait for the bus, and I think our temp
is similar to Long Island.  It doesn't bother Benny.  I just try to find
an ice-free place for him to stand or sit, and try to keep him out of the
wind a bit, and he's fine.
I used to wait for busses in Minnesota winters, which are about as rough
as they come, and my dogs were fine.  Though Mom did make a very nice dog
sweater, for those really cold days.
I think, so long as you are sensible about it, everything'll be OK.

Tracy