[Nyagdu] Elmo's Retirement

Margo and Elmo margo.downey at verizon.net
Fri Mar 27 17:29:42 UTC 2009

Just want to let you all know that I'll be attending class at The Seeing eye april 25 to May 8 and Elmo will be retiring april 25 and will go to live with a wonderful family in pennsylvania.  he's doing okay but is beginning to have some health issues and also is almost ten years old.  I'll miss him very very mucha dn he'll always have a huge place in my heart along with my other two guide pups.  I am excited about going to class.  His retirement family will pick us up at the airport in newark that day and drive me to the Seeing eye and then they'll take Elmo to his new home.

margo and Elmo