[Nyagdu] a reminder

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 2 15:14:04 UTC 2009

Also none of our members left there dogs in there room. I was stating a fact to Margo that some who did bring there dogs with them where not always with them.

Cheryl Echevarria
Treasurer,
Greater Long Island Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind

Echevarriatravel.com
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>
1-866-580-5574
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Montrose Travel
CST #1018299-10