[Nyagdu] let's all take a deep breath

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Tue Nov 3 12:28:23 UTC 2009

thanks, Marion.  so, to clarify, since the policy is a national policy and
since it is binding on affiliates, does this mean that the policy not to
leave our dogs alone in rooms is also an NFB NY policy?

I would think that it is but I do not want to immediately assume.

i personally think all of us have valid points and concerns.  I also
personally think the policy not to leave dogs alone is a good policy.  I
also personally welcome and am glad we're discussing this, and, marion,
thanks again as president of nagdu for posting your message.  Also, marion,
I know you well enough that if you felt a policy was condescending,
paternalistic, etc., that you'd say something about that, too.  (smile).

thanks again.

margo and Arrow