[Nyagdu] 50 people coming to the teleseminar

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 5 10:57:10 UTC 2009

Margo,
    Since I wrote the message to the Board last night at 9:00 letting them
know we had 50 people registered, the count has climbed to 58! Space is
limited to 98 participants and we expect to fill them all! If you wish to
participate, please register soon, as participation is on a first-come,
first-served basis! The announcement is attached to this mesage!

fraternally yours,
Marion