[Nyagdu] USDA Report On Service Animals in zoos

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 1 18:24:41 UTC 2009

Well since I have been to both the aquariums at coney island as well as the
one here in riverhead, the guide dogs are trained as puppies and I know
other handlers do go there, and I have been to the aquarium in Atlanta in
2007 for convention as well as the Bronx zoo with no issues at all, but this
is nice to know.

Cheryl Echevarria