[Nyagdu] Legislative Consideration

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 16 16:43:07 UTC 2010

Albert:

We have been working on this, I was not at convention last year, but I
believe and Marion can correct me, but we have resolution put before the NFB
Board of Directors to work on this.

Again, if I am wrong can someone correct me.

If I was so presented, which I will look again, it would be in the
August/September or October/November 2009 Edition of the Braille Monitor and
can be downloaded or read on the NFB.org website.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Contractor
www.Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574