[Nyagdu] syracuse zoo visit

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed May 26 18:03:19 UTC 2010

Question is Syracuse Zoo part of the Wildlife Conservation Society, did have
a little issue a few years ago at the Bronx zoo and I wrote them and it was
all handled unfortunately the person who was at the gate was not of course
of this country which is no excuse and was corrected of this issue.
Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com