[Nyagdu] Convention topics

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 20 16:11:25 UTC 2010

Hello everyone

So sorry wont see you this year, hope to see you all at convention in Orlando, please remember I can help with travel plans, and I have also donated a door prize from Echevarria Travel. So if you are one of the lucky winners please, make sure you call me so we can discuss it, I am still waiting for the winner at National to call me.

Anyway, have fun.

Oh Margo, I did e-mail you this morning, I hope you got it.

Love Cheryl, Nelson and Maxx

Cheryl Echevarria
http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com<mailto:echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com>