[Nyagdu] Long Island Winery Information for September 18, 2011

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 28 16:29:31 UTC 2011

Here is the information for Winery Tour for September 18, 2011

Long Island Winery Tour planned for Sunday, September 18th, 2011

Depending on the response of this.

Leaving: Westfield South Shore Mall, Bay Shore, NY 11706

Times: will be announced

Includes depending on the amount of people going:

a.. Choice of vehicles or bus (regulated by NYS DOT authorities)
a.. Sampling five wines at each winery
a.. Stopping at Briemere Farms or Harbes Farms.
a.. Visiting three wineries
a.. 8 hour package
a.. Hot Buffet lunch at one of the wineries
a.. $150.00 per person
a.. deposit of $50 needed no later than March 1, 2011
a.. final payment needed July 30, 2011
a.. Echevarria Travel will be donated a portion of this trip to the Greater Long Island Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind.

I need a list of interested people no later than Feb 15, 2011 to let the tour supplier now.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574 or 631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.