[Nyagdu] I also posted this on NAGDU

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 12:48:32 UTC 2011

Would anyone have an extra Frontline, that they can bring to convention for me, I actually dropped the last one I had all over the floor, and didn't have another one, would anyone be willing to bring me an extra one with them.

I will be arriving on the 2nd in the evening. I am rooming with Joyce, but her computer is down and having issues with e-mail.

I will have my cell phone with me 631-796-4555, and I will be there in the evening around 7pm, if anyone would like to have a drink or late snack with us, I will pay.

See you all in convention.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.