[Nyagdu] dog releaf area at state convention

Julie Phillipson jbrew48 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 14 16:56:13 UTC 2011

Hi everyone
If you are coming this weekend to the New York state convention and you have a dog in this hotel it is straight out the back door I think across the parking lot but not sure.  Its been a while since I've had to do that!  The first floor to the left of the front desk is the hall way, turn right and walk down a long hall and there is the door.  From there I guess we will all find out!  I will be going tomorrow so if it is different then that I will post it here.
See you all soon.

Julie Phillipson affiliate secretary