[Nyagdu] thank You

Lucy Cox septembergirl95 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 03:41:45 UTC 2011

Hi Margo,

I felt that we had a productive and interesting meeting. I was impressed
with the presentations that were given. Congratulations to Margo, Joyce and
Julie for being re-elected.

Take care,

Lucy and Vader

septembergirl95 at gmail.com

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he
knows that you are slightly cracked.