[Nyagdu] Don't forget tonight on WTOE Radio The Echevarria Travel show at 8PM Eastern Time

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 1 20:52:29 UTC 2012

Hello all
Please do not forget tonight on www.thruoureyes.org - WTOE Radio Presents "The Echevarria Travel Show". You can also watch or listen to it on your smart phone app m.thruoureyes.org
Tonight I will be talking about highlights from the 72nd National Convention of the NFB that was in Dallas, TX, also talking about now that the summer is over about last minute get aways that won't break the bank.  A my first guest, Robert Tolster, my Business Development Manager with Royal Caribbean, will be talking about Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, and about the NFB of New Jersey Fundraiser Cruise.
It is also a live show and you can call into it
Show starts 7:30 and goes live at 8pm Eastern.Hope you will listen or watch.
To listen to the live show via phone, call: 1 347 215 7037
To phone in with a suggestion, comment, a just a shout out:
call 1-888-572-0141

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
Help fuel the "Dream Machine" of the Imagination Fund by visiting www.nfb.org/imaginationfund to make a donation using your credit card ortext the word "blind" to 85944 and you will automatically donate $10 worth of fuel via your cell phone bill.