[Nyagdu] {Disarmed} FW: [GDF-TALK] Important: New Product and Price List

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 18 17:42:43 UTC 2012

Hello all the below was announced today from Jenine Stanley of the Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind of Smithtown.
Which I am a graduate of.
So I am posting this information here to NYAGDU, should any of our members be graduates of GDF.
Any ideas if we are inviting GDF to State Convention this year.
Sincerely

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
PresidentTravel and Tourism DivisionNational Federation of the Blind631-236-5138

      All,

we have a new product and price list for heartworm and flea preventatives. Please share this with any graduates not on this list.

We will no longer sell the 1-year supply of Heart Guard Plus as we are awaiting negotiations for free products for all graduates. the Consumer Services Office is now selling the following products.

Heart Guard Plus (heartworm preventative chewable tablets) 6-month supply only, $31.00 Shipping/Handling $3.00

Vectra 3D (flea and tick preventative: 6-month supply $47.00 Shipping and Handling $3.00

each of these products has its own shipping and handling charge, even if you purchase them together.

If you have changed your home address, email or phone since our last mailing of Sentinel, please contact the Consumer services Office by phone at 1-866-282-8047, or email me directly at jenine at guidedog.org so that we can change it in our records for future mailings, both email notices and free products if and when they become available.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the CSO.

Jenine Stanley

Consumer Relations Coordinator

Guide Dog Foundation(R)  and America's VetDogs (R) the Veterans K-9 Corps (R)

Providing Second Sight since 1946

371 E. Jericho Turnpike, Smithtown, NY 11787

Office: 631-930-9000,

Toll-free: 866-282-8047

Fax 631-930-9009

 jenine at guidedog.org

To make a donation that can change a life... contact the Guide Dog Foundation(R) at www.guidedog.org or America's VetDogs (R) the Veterans K-9 Corps (R) at www.vetdogs.org

Visit us on facebook at:

www.facebook.com/GuideDogFoundation or www.facebook.com/AmericasVetDogs

    __._,_.___

	  Reply to sender |

	  Reply to group |
            	Start a New Topic

                Messages in this topic
          (1)

      Recent Activity:

      New Members
      1

    Visit Your Group

      The opinions expressed on this list do not reflect those of the Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind Inc. and associated organizations unless so noted.

  .