[Nyagdu] My first show now in the books

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 10:23:55 UTC 2012

Thank you Julie and all that got to tune in.
It will be recorded, all the shows are, but if you have some sight, you can only see me live on show day, also if you go to www.thruoureyes.org, every wednesday night started at 8pm, there are some great shows. Mine is always going to be the first Wednesday night of the month.
While we are in Dallas, I will be pre-recording the show, if anyone has any particular topic you would like me to focus on, please send your ideas to me.
Oh yes if you have an android or and Iphone or Ipad, go to the thruoureyes website and download the app for it.
So thanks you again for listening
xoxox
Cheryl

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
PresidentTravel and Tourism DivisionNational Federation of the Blind631-236-5138