[Nyagdu] Dog Food Available at NFB Convention

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 12 19:01:48 UTC 2012

Dear All,
    The arrangements with Tom Thumb are definitely in place. I made the
arrangements with Julie who heads up the Tom Thumb delivery team. Even
though the General manager may not be aware of the arrangements has no
effect on the fact that the arrangements are in place. Tom Thumb provides
delivery services in the area where the Hilton Anatole is located. The only
special arrangement we made is to have the delivery fees waived, since they
will be making such a large delivery. Julie will be returning from vacation
on Friday which is plenty of time to place your order for delivery. If you
have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with me at

President at NAGDU.ORG

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala