[Nyagdu] Guide dogs entry into Hawaii

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 7 19:15:34 UTC 2012

We were discussing last week about entry into Hawaii from the mainland for US Residents with a guide dog.
This was sent to me, back in July of 2011, so it is the latest information.
Peter if you can add this to the travel and tourism website,
Margo, I believe that NAGDU has this information, but I am sending it to you just the same to post to NAGDU as well.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394