[Nyagdu] Accessibility issues with Guide Dog Foundation in Smithtown

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 16 16:35:13 UTC 2012

Tracie:
I live 5 minutes away from the school, plus I am also a member of the Central Islip Lions, that help raise money for the dogs.
So, I know all the team players up there, and it seems goes in one ear and out the other. Maxx is now 7, and I hope I have him as long as possible, I start to wonder why many of our other graduates stay away from certain schools, and if this keeps happening, they ask for the help, but don't listen.  So who do I go to next the one that is 5 minutes away, or the one that cares about the dogs, and our issues with accessibility.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Help fuel the "Dream Machine" of the Imagination Fund by visiting www.nfb.org/imaginationfund to make a donation using your credit card ortext the word "blind" to 85944 and you will automatically donate $10 worth of fuel via your cell phone bill.