[Nyagdu] Upcoming NYAGDU conference call

Jessica cloudedleopard2010 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 22:00:37 UTC 2013

NYAGDU (New York Association of Guide Dog users) presents a conference call
on August 20, 2013 regarding access for service dogs in medical facilities.
Our guest speaker will be Marion Gwizdalla NAGDU (National Association of
guide Dog Users) president.  Our call will be August 20, 2013 at 7:30 PM
eastern standard time.  The call in information is as follows:
1.   call in number 218-936-2053
Then follow the prompts to live chat rooms
then use pass code: 692438 (NYAGDU)
NYAGDU hopes to see everyone on the call.
There will be a reminder a couple days before our call.

Jessica Snyder
Guiding Eyes Graduate Council
GEB Voicemail:  800-942-0149 x2536