[Nyagdu] finding housing in NYC with a guidedog

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Thu Jul 18 19:29:29 UTC 2013

Well, the NfB office is in the Great New York City area and I figure folks
in that area can help you find housing betterthan we can in upstate New
York.  If this has to do with a guide dog issue, then, you'd need to look at
the Fair Housing Act which states that your dog can be with you, a landlord
can't charge a pet deposit, etc.

But please don't use Craigslist.

It might be that someone in the NFB office could give you some pointers for
that area.

I wonder if there are apartment finders that help people find apartments
there.

Margo and Arrow