[Nyagdu] Margo do you know if we will have the same program like at other

blind411 blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 19 00:22:13 UTC 2013

Cheryl,
	I sent a message to the NAGDU list with an update on this. Since
many members prefer higher grade foods than is available at supermarkets, I
have contacted Pet Smart to see what we can work out. I called them today
and learned the manager had a death in the family and will be out until
Thursday. I will attempt to get in touch with the District manager in the
morning to see where we are with this.

Fraternally yours,
Marion