[Nyagdu] Fundraise for the NFB Greater Long Island Chapter

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 30 18:56:05 UTC 2013

Good afternoon all:

For those that love hockey, this might be of interest to you.

The NY Islanders Hockey Team is doing a fundraiser for the NFB Greater Long Island Chapter on Thursday Night, January 23 against the Pittsburgh Penguins, they are allowing us to also bring in our radios, etc. so we can listen to the game as it is being played.

The tickets to the game are $35.00 normally $59, all proceeds of the tickets sold by a Greater Long Island Chapter Member will go to our chapter.

To purchase tickets, please contact me.

Cheryl Echevarria, 2nd Vice President
NFB Greater Long Island Chapter
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com
 Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking www.nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314. Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama