[Nyagdu] 2015 Fundraiser Cruise to Benefit the Guide Dog Foundation....

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 10 17:59:24 UTC 2014

Good afternoon everyone:
I am doing a fundraiser cruise to benefit the Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc. & America's VetDogs - The Veteran's K-9 Corps.  I have also forwarded this to President, Dwight Sayer, National Association of Blind Veterans, a proud division of the National Federation of the Blind as well.
I hope this will also be posted to NAGDU. GDF is the school that I graduated with Maxx back in 2007.
This cruise is for everyone, hopefully I can get as many people as possible on this.
Talk to you all soon. The list has been very quiet NY.
The 2015 Fundraiser Cruise to Benefit  The Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc. & America’s VetDogs – The Veteran’s K-9 CorpsOffered by Echevarria Travel
Cheryl Echevarria, owner of Echevarria Travel, is doing a fundraiser cruise to support the services of this great organization, located in Smithtown, Long Island, NY.
$50.00 and up per booking, will benefit the Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc. & America’s VetDogs.
Cruise Line: 	Norwegian Cruise Lines – Breakawaway                       7 Day Bermuda Cruise Round Trip from New York, City
When: 	      April 26 – May 3, 2015Departs and Returns from: 		Pier 88, New York City, NYItinerary:     New York City, NY; 2 Days at Sea; 3 days in Kings Wharf,                                 Bermuda; 1 Day at Sea; New York City, NY
Prices are based on double occupancy, per person rates and includes taxes and fees, should you need 3+ more people in room or require wheelchair accessible room, please contact us, they are based on availability.
Deposits due upon booking is $250.00 per person
Pricing: Interior Room - $948.01 per person; Ocean View Room - $1168.01; Balcony Room - $1408.01
Payment plans are available.
Cheryl Echevarria, Board MemberNYAGDU631-236-5138cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama