[Nyagdu] State convention

Jessica cloudedleopard2010 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 18:54:40 UTC 2014

Hello all,
We normally have an annual meeting at our state convention. However, I have heard some interest in some specific topics to be covered. This would involve getting in touch with a school or two and seeing who is available. I understand there was interest in possibly either a dog first aide lecture or possibly one on traffic. If there is true interest in these topics or others please let me know as soon as possible so speakers can be lined up if necessary and additional time can be asked for in the convention agenda for this year.
Thank YOu
Jessica Snyder
NYAGDUNew York Guide Dog User Association President

Sent from my iPhone