[Nyagdu] Good morning all anyone here, very quiet, I have a question

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 7 13:07:00 UTC 2014

Good morning NYAGDU:
NJ just passed Dusty's Law, my question is do we have similar here in NY.
Also are we going to work on expanding our laws here in NY for criminal laws for denying access, etc for NY State.
Also, off topic on this part, many of you are members of the Travel & Tourism Division, please make sure you are on the travel & tourism talk list, we have monthly teleconference meetings, and we will be having a get together at Washington, DC probably Tuesday night for dinner to catch up.
But our monthly meeting will be Wednesday, January 22 at 8PM. If you need the contact information on that, please contact me off list.
Thank you NYAGDU.
Cheryl Echevarria, Board Member

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama