[Nyagdu] Just venting

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 11 17:21:15 UTC 2014

Good morning NYAGDU members.
I was offering to do a fundraiser for GDF, my mistake was posting and trying to get an idea from the graduates and puppy raisers, etc on the talk list for the school.
Why because the puppy raisers are complaining that I have to find a trip that they can bring their puppies, I have tried to explain that the ADA is quite clear on the matter, stating that the law recognizes only fully trained guide dogs.
After thinking all about this and the headache, and how spoiled they are on the list, I decided just to do whatever I am planning on doing without them.
This is my school and I will do it without the talk list feedback.
Sorry for venting.
The schools want money and fundraisers, but they cannot have it the way they want it.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama