[Nyagdu] reminder for state convention

JULIE PHILLIPSON jbrew48 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 23 20:03:11 UTC 2014

Hi all!  I am just writing you a note to remind you that our state
convention is coming up soon.  It is extremely important that you get
registered as soon as you can so that we can give the hotel a count of how
many rooms will be needed and how many banquet meals will be needed.  The
registration form is available now on our state website at nfbny.org.  It
would be very much appreciated if you could do that soon.  There is a 10%
discount if you get this done before October 15th.  Please let everyone in
your chapter know about this.  I have sent this to everyone who I have an
email address for so please pass it on to whoever else you know that I
don't.  Thanks and I look forward to seeing you in November 7 to 9 in
Niagara Falls!
All the best.
Julie Phillipson
Aphiliate Secretary