[Nyagdu] Looking for Trip Planning Committee Members for Travel & Tourism Division

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 21 20:03:52 UTC 2015

Good afternoon all and we hope you will pass this information along to all
members of your affiliates, chapters, and divisions.

The National Federation of the Blind's Travel & Tourism Division, a proud
division of the National Federation of the Blind, is reaching out to the
Federation Family for those who would be interested in our 2016 Fundraiser
Trip Planning Committee.

Amy Baron, Vice President of the Division is the Chairwoman and member Janet
DeLuca is the Co-Chairwoman.

We ask if you are interested in joining the committee, that we ask you to
join the division, which is $10 a year.

Also if you are interested to contact Amy Baron at aebaron at comcast.net
<mailto:aebaron at comcast.net> , Janet DeLuca at janetsyear2010 at gmail.com
<mailto:janetsyear2010 at gmail.com>  and myself Cheryl Echevarria at
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com <mailto:cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com>

We have gotten some ideas, but we need a team to work together on ideas, and
also to get people to join our trip.

We want people who are not only members of the NFB to go with us, we want
your friends, family and others to join us, sighted and blind.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Cheryl Echevarria, President

National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division

A proud division of the

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND - "Live the life you want"

www.nfbtravel.org

631-236-5138

cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria is also the owner of Echevarria Travel
www.echevarriatravel.com; 631-456-5394 or reservations at echevarriatravel.com
and  has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her
braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama